Fasty by SaraBrown at bondage

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

admin
Admin

43, male

Fasty by SaraBrown at bondage

from admin on 01/24/2019 11:55 AM

I went in a little earlier today and took my manager a Costa and a Muffin as a thank you for the time off, I knew he would not be in and left a message.
"Many thanks and much Love for the days off Sir, I promise I will be a good girl going forward."

One of then girls had visited Pastor Goode on Friday evening and she showed all her marks yesterday and I missed them, wonder if I could have a private show, hope so, she has right fit body.
"Sarah Beth, you got a minute to show and tell?"
"Sure sara, lunch time ok?"
"Oh Im on second lunch hour 1 - 2."
"Ill take the same, gives us more time."
More time, wonder why I would want more time, got to say I got a right tingle.

My manager brought me some special files for an open insurance claim.
"Did you settle in ok Sara?"
"Oh yes Sir, so far its everything and more than I ever thought it would be, oh Sir, thank you for the extra time off, it was very sweet of you."
"And thank you for your welcome gift this morning, very thoughtful."

I got to the canteen at 1.05 and Sarah Beth was waiting, shall we eat first or fuck?"
"Fuck?"
"Yes I want to fuck you, so which first."
"Fuck I think."

She took me by the hand and we went to the canteen cloakroom, she put the "Cleaning in Progress" sign outside.
As soon as we got inside she pinned me to the door and kissed me, well to be honest we kissed each other.
Her hand went down my pants and she began to caress and finger my pussy, I followed her lead.
We were soon naked and in the baby changing cubicle, she pushed me to my knees and, well, I sucked like it was the last juice on earth, she gave me a good fill of her climax.
She stood me up and followed my lead, I blew all I had at her and she cleaned me out.

She paraded for me showing me all her belt and line marks,
"Has he had you sara?"
"No, never, was it the worst ever?"
"The best ever you mean, I bet its my 10th time or more, he fucks me too you know?"
"No, never."
"Yep, maybe it should be, I fuck him."

We both laughed.
We tit played a little then fingered each other to a cum, and licked each other again.
I was starving, so we dressed and went back out for lunch.
"Sara you were very good in the cloakroom, if ever you want fucking again, ask, I wont hassle you."
I kissed her lips, "Thank you Sarah Beth."

« Back to forum