Feminism does not Preclude Submission by pomonagirl at bondage

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

admin
Admin

43, male

Feminism does not Preclude Submission by pomonagirl at bondage

from admin on 01/24/2019 11:47 AM

so grateful to have a Master in my life that teaches me, without equivocation, that feminism does not preclude submission.

i realize that "feminism", like all terms and movements similar, means a lot of different things to different people. but the fact that my feminism only serves to strengthen that which is my submission, is something the right Dom or Master for me will recognize, embrace, celebrate and cherish.

obedience, docility, humility, subservience...those things don't tell the full story of my submission. before those things, during, even, there is more...much more.

there is the Master who has found me, and captured my mind before He ever tried to capture my body.

there is the Trust, that the Master has taken the time to cultivate.

there is the Respect and Admiration, running between us both, unseen yet fully felt when we are together...

"even in this dark and carnal realm of life, human dignity and respect should still be practiced" -- Sir MJ (paraphrased)

thank you Sir for all your good and wise lessons, and for showing me so much, what this Lifestyle can be. these things i know, and know to be true, for Master knows all.

written by pomonagirl, 2018
thanks for reading! 

« Back to forum